Friends, India has always been a land of scholars and knowledge. This country has given birth to many heroes and scholars. There was such a musician amongst us who today has departed from this world and merged into the Panchtatva. Yes friends, we are talking about a great musician Mr. Mati Lata Mangeshkar.
Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar was born on 28 September 1928. His father’s name is Deennath Mangeshkar and name is Shevanti Mangeshkar. His father worked as an actor in a Marathi theater at that time and was also a local musician. Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar ji was a musician of a high order, she was a playback singer of Indian music world and also an occassional music composer. In 1987, the Government of India honored Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, the highest award in the music world.
When Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar was in her childhood, her voice was very melodious, people used to ask her to sing music, then she used to mesmerize everyone by singing music in a very beautiful voice. Shree Mati Lata Mangeshkar’s sister Asha Bhosle has also been a singer of a high order in the music world. Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar has lent her voice in the music of many Indian films and every single song which was sung by Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar ji achieved a good position.
Shree Mati Lata Mangeshkar was such a success in the world, whose people used to keep their calendars in their homes, in books, many chapters were taught in schools during their lifetime. Not only this, Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar was the only woman musician in the world whose photo was kept in the Parliament House and Rashtrapati Bhavan of India while she was alive, often we see that when a great person takes a law from the world, then his picture But Lata Mangeshkar was a world pod female musician who saw her picture in the Parliament House of India during her lifetime. In India, after the national father Mahatma Gandhi left the world, his picture was put in the Parliament and Rashtrapati Bhavan, but the picture of Shri Mati Lata Mangeshkar was kept in the President and Parliament House while he was alive.
Some people had medicine that the structure of their throat is different in the world. Because of the texture. Now no one knows what is the truth, but it is true that it is not difficult but impossible to achieve this position without hard work.
Perhaps this is the reason why Mr. Lata Mangeshkar’s voice is of Nightingale.
So friends, let’s know about this great musician from some details:
1. 1972 : Best Playback Singer for the film Paricha
2. 1974: Best Playback Singer for the film Kora Kagaz
3. 1990 :: Lekin film as Best Playback Singer. For
Filmfare Awards :
1. 1959 Film Aaja Re Pardeshi from Madhumati as Best Play Back Singer
2. 1963 Best Playback Singer for 20 years later in the film Kahi deep jale kahi dil
3. 1966 Best Playback Female Singer for Tumhi mere mandir tumhi meri pooja
4. 1970 Best Playback Singer for the movie App Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage
5. 1994 Filmfare Life Time Achievement Award
6. 1995 Film Hum Apke Hain Kaun as Best Play Back Singer
Maharastra State Film Award :
1. 1966 Sadhi Mansa as Best Playback Singer.
2. 1977 Jait Re Jait as Best Playback Singer
3. Maharastra Bhushan Award.
4. Maharastra Ratna
Indian Government Award:
1. 1969 Padma Bhushan
2. Dada Shaib Falke Award.
3. Padma Vibhushan
4. Bharat Ratna
5. 2008 One Time Achievement Award on 60th Independence Day of India
So friends, such was the great musician of our country. Friends, it is possible to write one comment and one for such a great singer, thank you.