Terms and Conditions for Viralscripts
Effective Date: 13 Dec.2023
Welcome to Viralscripts! These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access and use of our website, located at https://viralscripts.co.in (the "Website"). Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Website.
2. Modifications to Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time, without prior notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued access or use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
3. Access and Use of the Website
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Website for its intended purposes. You agree not to:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or any servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Use the Website to collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge or consent.
- Use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any portion of the Website that is not open to the public.
- Use the Website for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent.
4. User Content
The Website may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio (collectively, "User Content"). You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, and create derivative works of your User Content in any and all media formats and channels, now known or later developed.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize the use of all User Content that you submit to the Website.
- Your User Content does not violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights of any third party.
- Your User Content is not defamatory, obscene, hateful, or otherwise offensive.
We are not responsible for any User Content that you or others submit to the Website. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or remove any User Content that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate or in violation of these Terms.
5. Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, videos, logos, and software, are the property of Viralscripts or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, without our express prior written consent.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
7. Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website for any reason, at any time, without prior notice.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [State], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access and use of the Website.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Viralscripts!